Monday, February 16, 2004

Travel

I've been thinking about the travels of Paul. When you look at the map, you can see that he covered an amazing distance, without any of our conveniences. No airplanes. No trains. No automobiles. And while he had boats, he sure didn't have cruiseliners, and had to do it without seasickness medication.

I found an interesting website that will create a map for you of where you have travelled -- either the states of the US, or globally. Here is my global travel map. Notice all the big white spaces? Other than North America and Europe, there are only tiny dots of red showing in Central America, and in Israel. I'm fascinated by the variety with which God created the earth, and I love seeing different landscapes. Someday I hope to get to Asia, and the South Pacific, and South America.




And if you want to see what your map looks like, simply go to the World66 site

No comments: