Saturday, September 20, 2003

Where are my books?

My great plan of doing a lot of the reading ahead of time has hit a snag. My books still have not come (except the little one, A Testament of Devotion). My theory was that if I got ahead on the reading, then I could cope with a heavy week at work, by just managing the classes, but coasting on the homework. So now I'm feeling really pressured. I called the bookstore, and they said that they were processing my order, but the books had actually just arrived the day before.

So now I see that even less is under my control than I thought! But I did manage to convert my internet connection at home to broadband; purchase an MP3 player; and order a headset for my phone, so I'm making a little progress on my efficiency plans after all.

No comments: